CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Riding Along in my Automobile...

We had been looking for a used power wheels for about a month now! So I was so excited when I found one! They are not as abundant on Craigs List as I had originally thought! Anyways, Carter and Peyton were so excited! Carter got the hang of driving very quickly. Peyton, on the other hand, not so much! Can you say whiplash?? LOL! Here are a few pictures and videos of the kids and their new "ride".








VIDEOS

**Note: Mute the music at the bottom to hear the video

This first one was when we first got it and were bringing it into the backyard. I like how Carter opens and door when he's "here"!






And a big surprise when I got home from gymnastics with Peyton, Mark had found a used red Jeep on the side of the road. It needs a battery but we tried Peytons battery and it does work. We really lucked out! Now both kids have one! Here are a few pictures of the kids and their Jeeps!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG, double score!!! WOW!!!!! That looks like fun! Peyton driving WAS quite entertaining! ;)

Andrew, Jessica, and Paden said...

WOW! That's awesome Kelly!!!