CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Preschool Is Among Us

Wow. Time flies. My lil man is off to his first day of school on Friday. I have mixed emotions. I am super happy and excited for this great oppotrunity for him, but I am also sad. Its been me and him for the last three and a half years! Everytime I step near that preschool, I feel like crying, lol! Its silly, I know, but I cant help myself. I am proud of him and I know he will do so well. He keeps asking if I am going to come with him, so he definitley has not grasped exactly what "school" is. But he will soon discover how great it is going to be! Making new friends, going on field trips, becomming more independant. He is going to experience so many new things this year! I welcome the coming months and mostly I welcome hearing about his days at school!

1 comments:

Pam said...

It will be great! Hope his first day and his school year are wonderful! I know you are very proud of him! Can't wait to hear about how his year goes!